So I was doing HW when I get this feeling. You know it. Late night hunger! oh wait is anything open? not anything good. so then i think how about going out of town?..... yea, I have an 8 am and 3 things to turn in... what about cooking? everyone is asleep... Wait my parents brought me corncakes. think pancakes but with corn meal instead of flour. They are not the best but with enough honey who can tell.
I hope to make my first batch of test pancakes tomorrow night! Be in prayer everyone about the success of God's Glory being shared with all who come eat at Percy's. it is my hope and prayer to see God work in wonderful ways even if I never get to hear about them.
Well now back to HW
:(: ~ the difference from happiness and sadness is all how you focus on life. Which set of eyes are you?
Song of the late night. Three ring ragout. google it. it is not on youtube as far as i can find.
No comments:
Post a Comment