After so many failed attempts to make this blog meaningful for me, I have decided to make it a daily/weekly thing. I want it to tract the beautiful story that is me receiving my Wife from God. I hope to stay objective in this story but as in all stories, my emotions will flare.
SAND!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Today is ganna be the day
So today I had a fun time hanging out in the tree in my ENO. I had several ffriends try it out as well as a friend chill sit with me. The best part was the nap and prayer time. I was alsoable to read a great Psalm -- 86. I played PS3 for the first time in several weeks. and watched a movie with some friends! A great day. I just Hope JW is doing ok....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment