SAND!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Day of Sound

September 1, 2011
Song of the Day

Today I met four girls. I highly doubt any of them will be my wife do to the fact that less then two hours later I don't remember but one of their names. Her name was Jasmin. but that is besides the point. today was/is a short day. Mainly because of getting to bed at 3:30 am, I didn't get up till almost class time which is 11am. Oh and since I haven't written till now, I have class with Taylor M. and Taylor B. They are two sophomore girls that gave me a fun nightmare their freshman year.  They would break the rules on a daily basis and yet would always play nice. I wrote them up one time for 4 valuations one time. Thankfully, that was my fifth year when housing really sucked at everything and the girls didn't have to pay any fines.

But back to today.

So after history I went to Operation Management.  I didn't meet or talk to any of the Chinese students. The tall girl was wearing the cursed mini skirt again. Man I wish she would burn that thing. Amy was out of class, as well as Dustin. Class was a boring as they get. After class I called the Bakery to see if they had any taco salad left. As expected, they were out.  I had called like ten times before, but they were always busy, I think they take it off the hook. So since lunch was a fail, I went to the caf. I got several sandwiches and ended the meal with an ice cream sandwich. After lunch, I wanted to go swimming, but no one wanted to go so I just took a nap. Three and a half hours later, I got up and went to FCA to see if I could help with the sound. They were trying to watch the West Alabama VS South Alabama, we lost 20-10 btw.  That turned into a disaster.

You see they had some small speakers that were working.I took the cables needed to plug into the main system, which through many years of neglect has become a piece of junk. So at that point it was load but unclear. Plus it was constantly shorting out. Well ESPN came to the rescue and lost the game. After that I went to Selden Hall to make a ribbon for ovarian cancer. Well it turns out the ribbon was already made so really I just picked one up. After that I headed to the coffee house. Nothing really special happened that night.we just played so MW2 with Miles.

September 2, 2011 Friday!
So this was a fun day.
For starters I woke up just in time to make it to class. After that I went swimming for about an hour. Then Clifford and <y self went to get some dinner. This was weird because I wanted to pay normal price for a steak but the people wouldn't let me pay full price for it. you see I got a card from some friends that gives me a free appetizer if I get two full priced entrees. Well the steak I wanted was on special for like a buck forty less.  So after finally getting that straight, we went to the first UWA soccer game.

While I don't know anything about soccer it is one of the only sports I like to watch. That night we played South Alabama here at UWA. It was a great game. Plus, it had free food. We  won 2-1. But before I got to see the rest of the game I had to leave. A dear friend had locked herself out of her work spot and I had to go help her break into a church member's house. She was stressing something awful. I don't know what was going through her head but she walked like a 2 miles through a bad neighborhood to come find me of all people. But we were able to get her back into the house.

After that I left ad went and grabbed a friend, Clifford. We went out to the a cool spot to find that it had be taken down. made me sad. After this disappointment we went to the painted bridge. We talked about what we wanted to do. After that we went back to his place and played MW2 until I had to leave. Then I went to my room and watched a 3 hour movie. It was alright. Bed till 1pm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment