This blog is a facebook message I had to send to a "friend." so that you can better understand the passion of this message I would like for you to listin to the song I was playing as I went to her page and wrote this letter. Start it at 1:20. It is a song that I love because of a sermon Jam that goes with it. Also please note that it took me almost the whole song to write the letter so I want you read it slowly with passion. as if you know killing part of you will make you better and stronger.
(1:30)
Dear Sierra,
I am going to defriend you. I know you dont care because I am just another guy... not even a good looking one at that. (1:45) I have often wondered if you were really in that much danger on the beach or if you wanted someone new to go clubbing with. It really doesnt matter. You see, you are beautiful. I mean HOLY CRAP! you are beautiful! You are the kinda girl that when a a guy is walking by he stops walking and doesnt care if someone sees him staring. And While I would love to be your friend in real life I will never see you again.
(2:37)
Well that is the part about you. Summed up you are too hot/ down to earth.
(3:07)
Now why I cant even afford to have you as a friend. You see, I want to look at my wife and see her as the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I want her face to inspire me. I want her to be my only earthly love and the reason to want to go home at night. To redefine the meaning of perfect on earth.
I dont know what she will look like. If she will be pretty or not. I really dont care. She will be the most beautiful woman ever. But if I keep defining beauty by the shallow terms of hair, skin, weight, abs, height, all things you have. then I will never recognize true beauty when I see it.
(I wrote a bunch of stuff here but took it out.)
(6:20)
The God given beauty that will fill the hole in my heart that partying,, friends, and facebook have failed to fill. the second biggest hole ever, surpassed only by the one God himself has already filled with Himself. the one that is made for my wife.
(7:10)
Feel free to message me. I doubt you will, but just maybe God wants to use this as a way to give you a new heart. Who knows what He has in store for us both.
(7:45)
I hope to see you in heaven one day. By your facebook, and what tiny amount of time I have been around you I dont think I would if you died right now. I say this only because I too was a sinner. Far greater then you. Christ saved me from my sin, and I am starting to pray for you. Praying that you see your sin and repent. Like I did and continue to do even till the end.
Know you are loved
~ JD AKA that guy who saved you (JK)
(9:10)
Sometimes I wonder If if I do the right things. I know many times I screw up. But I know I had to get away from her. This is the cutting off my hand. Or in this cause losing a friend that I barly even talk to because I am scared to let even a second of the best summer of my life go. As if I will never have fun again.

No comments:
Post a Comment