So it has been a good bit of time since I have written to you. It seems like I am falling further behind on my time schedule. I am 24 and unmarried. I am still car less. I don't have the money to go to grad school. It makes you think.
So I ave meet some really cool people in between the last time I wrote you and now. I was talking to a really cool Girl Named Caitlan. She is catholic which is cool but makes me worry about her. Blue introduced me to her and then the same day I want to BCM and got to know her a little. So I took two tests this past Tuesdays. I did ok on one of them. On the other one I dont yet know. I will find out this Tuesday. Class is going good all in all.
I have hit a rut on my friendships. I am always over thinking everything! I ended up lossing a friend over a pack of cigerettes. What a stupid reason. I dont know how I will ever have friends. I am avoiding FCA because of one person that goes there. Well that and I never feel like I fit in being that I am not an athlete.
I want to tell a girl about how a guy feels about her but I dont want to break her drive. I would want her to be happy. Heck I even had a crush on her at one time. Before Ms. T..... The older crush Now has a crush on one of my housemates. He is just toying with her. It pisses me off. But oh well. Sometimes I wonder if she was supposed to be the one. My mom says that I have missed my first opportunity to find my wife. She said that I will be with her in less then a year. I would say she is a crack pot but it is weird how God shows here stuff. It always seems to come out the way she says.
But the only main point of Hope in my life is that God will use me for His glory even if I suck at life. He showed me the other day how in a baseball analogy. He is the batter. People are either the bat or the ball. God will always hit a homer. If we are saved then we will be used by God to give him glory. IE the Bat. If we are sinners we will still give glory but it is very harsh for us. IE the ball. It is simple and really cool. But anyway that is all for now. Later Blogger.
This Movie is SO awful!!!!! The Adjustment Boru .... After watching I must say almost the WORST MOVIE EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment