Song of the Day
9/3/11
I got up really late due to a late night to bed. The day went well. I went to go see the movie but it was not playing. I found out Brittany's Grandpa passed away. I hope she is doing well. I avoided the house till after the game was over. I went to Clifford's house to play video games. We ate so much dip! it is pepper jelly and cream cheese. After a late night I went to the house. All in all a wasted day.
9/4/11
Wake up late. barely make Sunday School. It was just Half Pint and Myself plus our teacher. Ru was out due to his sister. Church was good. Ms Ann was back. I forgot to count the attendance. After church I went to the room and downloaded some new songs. After putting them on the ipod, I went to t-town. I got my vest and bow-tie. I also picked up some food for Monday. I came back home. I lost all hope for my wife. I all but spat in God's face with this topic. After words I started to realize that I truly needed to start a war, a battle, a blood feud. You see I have the blood of my flesh and the blood of Christ both coursing in this body. They cannot co-exist. I prayed with Blake. both of us are dealing with lack of trust with God about our wives. After a lot of HW on my web page I went to bed.
9/5/11
I knew that I was cooking so I got up and started to prep the food. the chicken I prepped the night before. I also worked on cleaning my room. QT was great today. It was very shallow, but it happened and was with passion. I will memorize more scripture. As part of my Vendetta I fell I must obey Paul and study. I had a hard time getting the grill to heat up but it was really cool outside. You see it had rained for so long today. Oh and like 3 or 4 tree limbs fell right outside our house. But the food got cooked and some of it turned out good. I know I could do better but this was a learning experience. Blue and G came over as well as Ashley. Chris, one of my house mates, ate with us. Blue shared her passion on her women's Bible study. It was great. It has been so long since I have seen that passion in anyone in Livingston, especially myself. I got to tell of JD and how he was my Twin. How he was the last person to make this much fire for Christ in Livingston. In hindsight it is embarrassing that I have been in the prescience of so many Great men and yet still stand so low. That I am but a child. with little more then street tricks to please a crowd. No more! Why must I go on wasting my life! is a woman all that I want in this world? Are my sights really set so low? It says he who finds a wife finds a great thing....but it also says that God is more valuable then anything including a wife. I have waited too long to be invite into a group. I do not plan to start my own. I will simply be. I will pray daily as long as I can spire that God sends me people to mentor me and to be discipled by me. After praying I will seek the lost. I will look for wise men. these are both things that I need in my life. Speaking of needs.... I am up to about 40 thank you card to send off. I plan on writing them this week. Well it is off to bed. G-nite world. May we soon meet again. PS Micheal she is far better then you could ever do on your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment